Redbubble is a great platform for artists and creators to sell their work, and it’s simple to get started.
In this article, you’ll learn how to sell on Redbubble and we’ll walk you through the process of signing up for an account, adding your artwork, and setting your prices.
We’ll also show you how to promote your work and connect with potential customers. By the end, you’ll be ready to start selling your own artwork on Redbubble.
What Is Redbubble and What Can You Sell On It?
Redbubble is a global online marketplace for print-on-demand products based on user-generated artwork. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
You can sell a wide range of products on Redbubble, including t-shirts, stickers, phone cases, posters, and more.
How to sign up for a Redbubble account
Creating a Redbubble account is simple and only takes a few minutes. Just go to redbubble.com and click on the “Signup” button in the top right-hand corner.
Select “Artist signup”. You’ll be asked to provide your shop name, email address, and password. You’ll also need to agree to Redbubble’s terms and conditions. Once you’ve done that, click on the “Sign Up” button, and you’re all set!
How to add your artwork to Redbubble
Once you’ve created your account, you can start adding your artwork. To do this, click on the “Account” button in the top right-hand corner and then select “Add New Work”.
Once you’ve decided on a design, you’ll have to upload a picture of your work. Make sure the image is of high resolution.
You’ll be asked to choose a title and tags for your artwork, as well as a brief description.
You must select whether the artwork is adult in nature and if you have all rights to sell items with this artwork.
Once you’ve completed all the fields, click on the “Save work” button and your artwork will be added to Redbubble.
How to Set Your Prices
Redbubble does not allow you to set the retail prices for your artwork, but you can add a markup to the retail price that is your margin.
To do this, click on the “Account” button in the top right-hand corner, select “Account Details” and then “Product Pricing”. Or click this link: https://www.redbubble.com/account/pricing
In the “Product Pricing” section, you’ll be able to set a markup for your artworks. For example, you can set a different markup for prints, t-shirts, and mugs.
Enter a markup of at least 20% on the retail price, otherwise, you will earn almost nothing on your sold items.
How Can I Promote My Print on Demand Artwork?
There are a number of things you can do to sell your artwork on Redbubble.
- You can share your product page on social media, use relevant hashtags, and join relevant groups.
- You can also create a blog or vlog about your artwork, and include links to your products in your posts. Make sure to post high-quality photos of your artwork, and include a call to action in your posts.
- You can also participate in forums and online communities related to art and design, and share your Redbubble products with other members.
By taking advantage of all the marketing channels available to you, you can sell more artwork and reach a wider audience.
Tips for selling on Redbubble
Now that you know the basics of setting up your shop and promoting your work, here are a few additional tips to help you sell on Redbubble:
- Use high-quality images: make sure your product photos are clear and vibrant, as this will help them stand out on the site.
- Write compelling descriptions: take the time to write descriptions that accurately reflect your products and highlight their unique selling points.
- Use keywords wisely: include relevant keywords in your titles and descriptions so that potential customers can easily find your products.
- Offer discounts: offer discounts or promotions on your products from time to time to encourage customers to buy.
- Be active on social media: promoting your work on social media can help you reach a wider audience and sell more products.
By following these tips, you’ll be well on your way to selling successfully on Redbubble. So what are you waiting for? Start setting up your shop today!
Pros and cons of selling on Redbubble
Selling on Redbubble can be a great way to sell your artwork and products to a global audience. However, there are some downsides that you should be aware of before you start selling. If you are willing to put in the work, selling on Redbubble can be a great way to make money from your artwork.
Pros of selling on Redbubble include:
- You can sell your artwork and products to a global audience.
- You can set your own prices for your products.
- You can sell digital products, prints, and apparel.
- You can receive feedback from buyers about your products.
- You can promote your products through social media and other channels.
Cons of selling on Redbubble include:
- You may have to compete with other artists who sell similar products.
- Redbubble takes a percentage of each sale you make.
- Some buyers may leave negative feedback about your products.
- You may need to spend time promoting your products.
There are a lot of great things about selling on Redbubble. For starters, it’s a very popular site with a large audience of potential customers. It’s also easy to use and set up, and you can sell a wide variety of products including clothing, accessories, home decor, and more.
However, there are also a few downsides to selling on Redbubble. First, the site takes a 20% commission on all sales, which can eat into your profits. Additionally, you have limited control over pricing and promotions, and it can be difficult to stand out from the competition.
Overall, selling on Redbubble is a great way to get started in the world of online sales. Just be sure to weigh the pros and cons before getting started.